Saturday, November 22, 2008

Waa tagged, i didnt run quick enough... or wad?

1) What's your favourite colour?
Red...White... PINK? Yeaa...

2) Who is important to you?
Everybody de lahh ~

3) How often do you think of comitting suicide?
A number of times...why ask this? You feel before too mehh?

4) Do you think you have enough confidence?
Arr? Con-fi-dence arr? in wad?

5) How many babies do you want?
Well, how much does my wife want? O.O

6) Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
Uhh...you think leh? I think yes bohh o.O

7) What is your goal for this year?
Err... not have at the moment lahh...

8) Do you believe in eternity love?
In my opinion, yes lahh ~

9) Do you think the person who tag you, like to play kidnapping?
Wahh, you say he hiao?

10) What are you really afraid of?
Ahh, good question, BOOKS! SCHOOL BOOKS!

11) What is your bad habit?
Say hello politely, nyehh jk, picking nose?

12) Do you have a secret crush?
Nope lerr

13) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
That's wad you're supposed to do isnt it?

14) What does flying means to you?
Flying? it means go up!

15) What do you crave for the most currently?
Hmmm... no eye deer...

16) Are you single/relationship?
Relationship

17) Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words
- Sexy?
- Hot?
- Handsome?
- Nice?
- Wow?

18) What have you done to make yourself happy?
Err... you won't wanna know...

19) How's your day?
This question's suppose to be on top why at the bottom?

20) Who's the best person in your life?
Everybody! Simple answer, yet means a lot




I will now tag...wait does this mean I need to chase them?
My mom,
my dad,
my sister,
my jie fu,
my grandmother,
my eldest sister,
her boyfren,
ah kung,
ah ma,
my maids,
my baby niece,
and all my frenz!

I think that's enough ==...
Gotta chase!

-KaNaSai-

0 comments: