Saturday, November 15, 2008

This one is for Kai..

Kai Shin..
That crazy nvr take anything serious lovable smartass..
really gonna miss you..
the poem..here goes..



Ryan Aw Kai Shin..
it rings while i cried..
it still rings when i stopped..
wonder if chad was a name you gave a thought..

I gave u my pick..
the pick i cherish so much..
my grandfather gave it to me and my spirit he lift..
i gave it to you to make sure u knew your guitar playing was a gift..

we shared music together..
we sang together..
our pitch was different and we never were in the same melody..
but that will always be my fondest memory..

when i was upset..
you came and asked what was up..
after u asked..it felt like my shoulder blades were light..
dude...ill nvr forget the way i hugged you so tight..

i pray singapore will treat u well..
and when u come back many stories i will tell..
to remind you of our pass..
to bad 1 one year was the only time we have...

promise me you wont forget me..
no doubt i wont be able to forget the...
i dont noe if thats a blessing or a pain..
but thank you....for everything u gave i gain...



sorry if it is corny or lame..
but i tried my best..
thanks kai shin..
i will never forget you..
visit soon alrite ^^...



-Chad...T~T....










0 comments: