Friday, October 24, 2008

Popping ? Shuffle ? DANCE !!

OKayy.....
A guy don't even know ANYTHING about dance joined the crew ... (eventho i'm just a trainee xD)
Why not you ?? :D

ok just let me introuce muaself a lil bit.... I bet no 1 in the crew knows me xD except for....
CHAD !!
Ken , Zoe and Liz

Name : Lance Goh
Age : 13
Height : No idea... but very short :D
School : Lodge National School
Class : 1B
Blog(s):LR & TC
Friendster : Lance=D
E-mail add : lanc3_goh@hotmail.com
Current status on TunningCrew : Trainee =D

Hmmm i dunno wad to say le xD
Anyways ... if u are interested in Dancing ... even if u are a noob like me ... u can join ... THEY will teach you =D

Chad - Popper
Jacques-Shuffler
Yeh shan-Popper/Breaker
Darren-Breaker/Shuffler
Pattrick-Breaker/Popper

I have no idea who they are ... xD coz... dun think the Darren up there is Darren Ho tho xD
(a.k.a NoSideburns *winks - National Lodgians* )

199 Views liao this blog ... in such short time... no bad leh =D
nt my hard work...cannot haolian haha jkjk xD

Alltho PPL say Shuffle sucks... but still i joined shuffle xD
Any National ppl wif me ? xD

Ken , Zoe , Liz & Me is already one of them ...
Why not you >?

Btw , remember to vote for the new name of the crew ;D
below the cbox >>>>>
thx







-Lance-=D

0 comments: