Friday, October 24, 2008

New member...AGAIN!! ^^

Angelo...angelino....angelinazzz
Call him whatever you like!!
Because now he has officially joined the CREW!! ^^

I dont care who ever joins...
this guy does not noe ANYTHING about dancing...
but he got the guts to come to me and tell me he wants to break!!
why dont u people do that as well??!!!
add me vento_scuro@hotmail.com!!
and tell me !!

dont worry about the teachers!!!
everyone inside the crew is damn nice!!
ecxept for ah beng guy yeh shan lar =="...
but he wont be teaching beginers! xD

As i have said...pattrick and darren will teach breaking..
they are damn nice people...
funny as well xD...

jacques will teach shuffle
he is very good at it!!
AND
he is a very kind dude!!


i will teach popping..
i have no right to say anything about myself soo xD..
i wont bite...thats all i got to say O.O...

trainning has NO HIDDEN PRICES!!
YOU have the choice if u wanna pay!
its only donations!
NOT necessary have to pay !

and theres a crew jacket...
but u also DONT have to pay!!
btw...it cost RM 66...IF u wan xD
ill take a picture of it o0ne day..
the lighting in my room sucks =="...

theres also the payment of gloves and mask...
IF i can find it =="....
but the gloves allec has it...he informed me that it cost 3 ringgit...
not so expensive xD..
AND also NOT compulsary!!

there are no terms and conditions inside tunning crew!!
there is only the requirment of you being teached to dance!!
so please...come to tunning crew!!

im doing my best to liven up the crew xD..
i asked permission from my DT and Geo teacher to put a advertising poster..
inside their class...
ill be taking pictures to show it...xD...
and people from others schools...
most probably national..
please try to help me out xD...

help me advertise my blog in anyway!! xD..
i advertised mine threw asking people to wear poster on the body...
and walk around showing it to people xD...
HEY! its a good idea what lols...
BTW...TO THE CREW:people like eddy yoon or higa might be joining guys..

i asked eddy already...
he said he'll think about it..
i havent asked higa yet lar...
but hopefully he'll join ^^...

thats it for now...

-Chad





0 comments: